I do not find it to be appealing when my food touches. Like the coleslaw juice getting into my mashed potatoes. Yuck.
I am guilty of the crime of not liking candy corn. Too much sugar and a not-so-yummy flavor. I have seen candy corns used as the teeth on Halloween-themed food decorations eg: a popcorn ball scarecrow head with candy corns for teeth. Popcorn shoved into a rubber medical glove, with candy corns for the fingernails. Not exactly appetizing.
I do not like Katy Perry. She cannot sing well, and the only reason she is popular is because that "I kissed a girl" song is risque, which, obviouly means that she is cool.
People who spend all kinds of time straightening their hair. Or blow drying it, for that matter. Don't you have anything better to do, like facebooking?
Using made up words, such as facebooking. Yes, it is now a verb. Conversate. Did you mean to say converse? Addicting. You meant to say addictive, right? Chillax- this is apparently a combination of chill and relax.
My mother's fear/hatred of facebook. She doesn't really HAVE to be negative about everything I like, does she?
My husband calling me several times a day when he is a work, just to tell me something dumb and ask me "so what are you doing? I miss you. What did you have for lunch?" Give me a break. I realize that he is bored at work and I am at home reading blogs and other nonsense on the internet, but leave me the heck alone!
Mispronunciations, whether they be unintentional or just to purposly sound ghetto. The word is not "axed." Say it with me, "asked."
Twilight, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, anything dealing with fantasy crap. I do not find it to be interesting.
People who think that Robert Pattinson is attractive. I understand that he is the actor who plays your favorite character from a book you read. But just take a look at him... now do you see it? He's not really a hottie. Neither are the Jonas Brothers. They are NOT good looking. Get over it.
John Candy movies. Meet the Parents movies. Or any movies in which anything and everything that could go wrong does! I hate that feeling it gives me when i just want to punch the characters in the mouth. The mother-in-law on Everybody Loves Raymond. And the character Raymond, for that matter. He is a douche.
U2 and Coldplay. OK, I said it. I am sick and tired of Coldplay.
Two-year-olds. They are assholes.
Three-year-olds that have not "grown out of it" yet.
Big deal weddings. I really don't see why anyone would need to plan a wedding for 2 years. Is it just to annoy all of their co-workers and family members? Or to draw endless attention to themselves? I think it is probably the attention thing. Personally, I had a 16-day engagement and planned a nice little ceremony for my closest family members, 16 of us, including the pastor and 2 friends to snap photos. I didn't worry about stepping on anybody's toes or hurting anyone's feelings for not including them in my "special day." I got married at age 31, and was knocked up. It's not like it was an entirely romantic, innocent bridal thing. It was, basically, just time to be married.
And lastly, my mother-in-law not wanting to talk about my son, or let any of her family or friends know that he existed. Is it because she does not want to deal with all the sympathy wishes? Or is she ashamed that people will do the math and figure out that I was pregnant at my wedding? Either way, it pisses me off.
So, what gets under your skin? Do you have anything that you hate that everyone else in the world seems to be in love with? Comments are welcome!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment